Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New Kitchen

After months of work we finally have a beautiful working kitchen. We still have to paint the walls and put up trim but its so nice being able to have a fridge in the kitchen, big enough cabinets to fit my pots and pans and other cooking supplies in and not to mention beautiful cabinets, appliances and counter tops. I sure have a great husband! He was willing to put in hour and hours of work destroying and building walls and floors and eat in a makeshift kitchen in the basement for months. But now we have a wonderful new kitchen that I love to cook in and I'll make sure I make plenty of yummy cookies and treats for Mike to say thanks for all his hard work!





2 comments:

  1. It is absolutely beautiful!! Nice job you guys!! I can't believe you guys created that. I'm impressed! Manual labor plus designing- Wow. How fun to be able to cook in and organize with. If you figure out how to keep your stainless steel clean of fingerprints even after wiping, please let me know. It's a lost cause over here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Andrea! I'm so impressed with you guys -- I'd never have the guts to take that on. Tell Mike good job, and you too!

    ReplyDelete