Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fun with Grandpa & Grandma

The kids sure had a lot of fun with Grandpa & Grandma Kennedy & Natalie while they were here.

They got lots of tickling,


built forts,


played dress-up
(fun jewelry of Great-Grandma Kennedy),


and hiked around Pandapas pond





We had so much fun with Mike's family. They were such great house guests we wish they could have stayed longer. It was hard to let them go, it felt more like I was on vacation while they were here. How can you hate having guests that cook you dinner, entertain your kids and clean your house before they leave. We hope they come and visit again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, WE LOVED VISITING! Just reading this post makes me homesick for you guys. You guys were amazing hosts. So easy going. It was the perfect vacation and chance to hang out. I'll have you know that I wear my Virginia Tech shirt all the time, and wear it with pride. :) When their football team is playing, Gavin lets me know that my team is on. haha.

    ReplyDelete