We had a fun family vacation at Virginia Beach. The kids enjoyed playing on the beach and then hoping right into the beach side swimming pool. We spent hours in the water and sun. Raquel got a new boogie board and enjoyed learning to ride the waves. When Mike had to attend his medical conference the kids and I enjoyed shopping and the Virginia Aquarium. Together as a family we toured the battleship Wisconsin and enjoyed the VAFP dinner where they had face painting, fun music and good food. The only downside to the vacation was the bad traffic leaving the coast on the way home, which added a couple of hours to our drive.

Hanging out on our hotel balcony
We loved playing in the pool
The girls enjoyed jumping off the diving board
We loved the beach and playing in the sand
Raquel and her boogie board
Marcus enjoyed the sand (brown sugar as Natalya called it)
until he tried eating it.

Battleship Wisconsin
Virginia Aquarium
VAFP dinner
What a fun trip. I love your pics. The beach ones with Michael and Marcus look professional. I just keep thinking how warm you said your water is, which would make it so much better. :) Maybe one time when you guys come or we're there, I could boogie board with Raquel and show her the tricks of the trade...and she could show me how to swim. (Seriously.) haha. I love that your kids are little 'fish' and love the water. The brown sugar comment came from a true cooking daughter. :) Love you guys!
ReplyDelete