Wednesday, August 17, 2011

1st Day of School

Raquel started kindergarten today. She was so excited that she finally got to ride the bus. A few days earlier we went school shopping and she was able to pick out a new backpack and a few new clothes. She has a new kindergarten teacher named Mrs. Brooke, she doesn't know anyone in her class (which is amazing because she know about 10 other kids that started kindergarten at the same school) but she quickly makes friends and I know she will do great.

Sitting waiting for the bus to come with Natalya & Marcus


Showing off her new backpack


Waiting for the bus
Its so nice the bus picks Raquel up at our driveway


On her way to her 1st day of school

1 comment:

  1. Raquel, I LOVE your backpack!! How cute! You look so cute and ready to go to your first day of school. I am so proud of you for riding the bus all by yourself. I bet all of the kids love playing with you at recess. What are you learning each day?

    Andrea, that must be so nice that she can just walk right out your driveway to catch the bus. I can't imagine that big bus turning around at the end of the subdivision.

    ReplyDelete