Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Trunk or Treat

Our ward trunk or treat was tonight and the girls were very excited to finally dress up in their Rapunzel costumes and of course get candy. I made the girls dresses and hair pieces and I think they turned our very cute. But I definitely will think twice about making such elaborate costumes again. Marcus was Superman, his costume was easy a recycled dog costume from Sammie when he was a puppy. It fit Marcus perfectly and no one knew the difference.


Rapunzel, Rapunzel and Superman


Showing off their long hair


Enjoying some candy. Marcus is becoming
quite the candy-oholic.


The girls played a few games at the trunk or treat before
we headed home for the night. They are trying to eat donuts off
of a string with out any hands.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Halloween costumes!! I can't believe you know how to make stuff like that. Nice work. (I'm still trying to figure out how to patch holes without making them look 'patched'. Haha.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing with us all of the great pictures. Love, Mike B. Kennedy

    ReplyDelete