Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mike

Mike came home with very few pictures of his time in Afghanistan. When I say few I mean like none, so when a fellow doc sent him a picture of his buddies he hang out with while there I thought it necessary to post.
Mike with his fellow army docs

Every friday at Raquel's school they send home a paper that they call the orange notes that tell about the happenings past and future at the school.  This past friday this is what we read in the notes.


Mike was also featured in the paper on Saturday 1/14/2012.  What a handsome doc! Anyone would be crazy not flock to his practice after seeing him in the paper. Welcome home Dr. K!


1 comment:

  1. What a tribute!! What a proud feeling to read those. We're so proud of him! And you for holding down the fort. ;) I agree....hot doctor! :) He's got my vote. Thank you for sharing those!

    ReplyDelete