Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Birthday Boy!

Marcus turned two and had a great birthday eating donuts, opening presents and playing.  Marcus and I went and picked out donuts for breakfast. Then he opening his presents of duplos and stamps in the shapes of cars and trucks.  The kids and I took Marcus out for lunch and played at Chick-fil-A. 

Birthday Breakfast Donuts!

Opening presents

Eating lunch at Chick-fil-A

Playing at Chick-fil-A after lunch.
 Height: 34.5 inches
Weight: 27.5 lbs

Marcus is my sweet little boy and here are 10 things I love about him.

1. He is my little buddy. Where I go he goes. I can count on you being by my side. 
2. Marcus is a great little helper. He loves to help make cookies and even helps clean up.
3. He wants to do everything his big sisters do, and they are happy to let him. He lines right up in the morning to get his hair done with clips and flowers.  
4. He loves to play with my shoes and can be heard clomping around in them almost everyday.
5. He is stubborn like his mom and wants to do things his own way.  He is my first really pouter and will go stand against the wall.  
6. He is becoming a big talker.  And here are a few of the words he knows
  •   on
  • See ya
  • Tra (truck)
  • Bu (bus)
  • Ar (car)
  • Stinky
  • Eat
  • goff (get off)
  • op (stop)
  • I heem (ice cream)
  • goggie (cookies)
  • shoe
  • um mee (yummy)
  • apple

7. He love your food especially your sweets.  He will sit at the table and yell for everyone to come Eat.
8. He loves his little pink bike and zooms up and down the street.
9. Marcus is very curious and active.
10. He love his cars and trucks and always has a few in each hand.  He never can have too many and can play for hours lining them up and caring them all around the house.




No comments:

Post a Comment