Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Marcus & Markers

Marcus & Natalya decided to do a bit of coloring. Which normally is a great activity but today they colored all over the walls in their bedrooms, in the hall and all over Marcus and Erik. Poor little Erik had colored toe nails and marker all over his legs.  Luckily it was washable marker and Natalya and Marcus were put to work scrubbing their masterpieces. 







1 comment:

  1. Haha...I'm sorry!! I know that had to be horribe, but I LOVE that you videotaped it! It made me laugh as soon as I heard your voice and saw his little face...like...'Crap! She caught me!' :) And Iove that Erik snuck in the shower while you were waiting for it to warm up. Miss you guys! I'm starting to get a little more time now, so I need to catch up on your blog. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RAQUEL!!!

    ReplyDelete