Monday, May 12, 2014

Erik's Art Work

Erik loves to color. It doesn't matter where, he just wants to do it.  
While I was packing for our move Erik found the sharpie that I used to label boxes and took to coloring everything in his path.  He colored  all over a chair, couch, TV, TV stand, windows, kitchen counter tops, himself and even his sister.  Natalya was watching TV right next to Erik while he was doing his coloring and didn't even notice until he had colored all up her arm and leg. I'm not talking a little line, I'm talking full on scribble up and down one side of her body. How she didn't notice I don't know.  Luckily the sharpie came off most everything with a little scrubbing and no permanent damage was done to the house.  Lesson learned on my part, no sharpies, markers, crayons, pens, pencils or chalk is to be left where a little 2 yr. old boy can get them or I will have pretty pictures all over my furniture, walls and kids.

Erik's drawing on a chair

Pictures on the computer too.

You can see a few of the sharpie marks still
 on his tummy days after his coloring spree.

No comments:

Post a Comment