Monday, November 17, 2014

Birthday Girl!

Happy 6th Birthday Natalya!

Natalya the princess

Learning the guitar

Having fun at swim practice

Some of Natalya's Favorites:

Food: Macaroni & Cheese
Toys: Barbies
Color: Yellow, Pink & Blue
Movie: Frozen
Day of the week: Saturday- because I get to go rock climbing and do lots of other stuff
Activity: Painting, mixing colors
Place: Chuck E. Cheese- get to play lots of games
Vacation: Going to Grandma's house
Best Day: I liked it when I was a baby.
Treat: Lollipop & popcorn
I wish: I could fly by myself, had a unicorn & a Pegasus
Wants to be when she grows up: I want to be lots of stuff, Rock Star, Vet and an Artist.
(Said by Natalya on 4/29/14- I don't know if I want to be pretty or help animals when I grow up.)

and a few more reasons I love her....

1. She is a great big sister. Always watching out for her brothers. But especially Marcus, who she walks to preschool hand in hand with and makes sure he gets to his class.
2. Smart. She is always asking questions and wants to know what everything is and how it works. She is testing for the gifted program at school.
3. She is excited to try new activities and enjoys doing them. She swims, plays soccer, basketball and the piano and makes lots of friends while doing it.  Her new activity she wants to try is ice skating.
4. She likes to make up stories and songs. You often find her singing a song that is all her own.
5. She is good friends with her sister. They don't get along all the time but they truly are best friends.
6. She has a good sense of humor and loves to laugh. 
7. She is learning German. She likes practicing the new words she learns with our German friends.
8. Even though she wants to be like her big sister she is still her own unique person with her own opinions and isn't afraid to express her likes and dislikes.
9. She is brave, understanding and sympathetic.
10. She knows how to share and is happy to do it.



For her birthday dinner she chose Texas Road House. It was kids night so they had fun getting their face painted, getting balloon art and eating ice cream.  Natalya got a special balloon with a bear inside for her birthday.  

Here are the other kids face paint
Marcus with a rocket

Erik the blue tiger

Raquel the cheetah

No comments:

Post a Comment