The girls and I are home alone for the week, Mike is in San Antonio Texas attending combat medical training preparing him for his deployment in August. If you haven't heard he is getting deployed to Afghanistan the 26th of August. We are sad to see him go and pray that he will be safe but at the same time we are happy he only has to be gone for 3 1/2 months and will be home in time for Christmas.
Raquel just finished another set of swim lessons and did so well that her teacher said that she can skip a level and start the minnows class which is the class without parent participation which I'm happy about because that means I don't have to get in the cold water.
Natalya is getting so big, she will turn 6 months in a few days. She can roll over both ways and is learning to sit-up. She is enjoying eating her new big kid food of sweet potatoes, rice cereal, applesauce and all the other pureed baby food.
And as for me, I'm enjoying the warm weather and being able to get outside to garden and go for walks. Today I even tempted to take both dogs and both girls on a walk to the park. Lets just say I survived and will try not to do that again alone.




I am so glad I found your blog. I have been thinking about you and I couldn't remember your other blog. Sounds like you have a lot going on at your house. Your girls are adorable. It is fun to see them growing up.
ReplyDelete