Saturday, March 5, 2011

Half a Year

Marcus turned 6 months old today!
He is our smiley boy. Marcus is getting better at sitting and rolling over and loves to eat! I haven't found anything he won't eat, besides the baby food beef and rice which I tried myself and I don't blame him for not wanting to eat. For his half birthday we made him a Blues Clues Cake. The cake turned out really cute, but unfortunately Marcus is too little so didn't get to eat any, rest of us enjoyed it for him. Marcus had his 6 month doctors visit yesterday and he is doing great. He is growing normally and they weren't able to hear his heart murmur anymore. We love our baby brother!




At 6 Months Marcus:
Smiles & Laughs
Sits
Rolls around the floor
scoots backward
Sometimes sleeps through the night

Height: 26 inches (25-50%)
Weight: 17 lbs 10.5 oz (50-75%)
Head: 16 3/4 inches


Marcus' 6 months birthday cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment