Friday, March 4, 2011

Stroke School Swim Meet

I'm so proud of my little girl Raquel! She participated in her first swim meet tonight and swam so well. I'm proud that she had the courage to try something new even though she was a bit scared. She is the youngest swimmer at 4 yrs. old and did her best and kept up with the other kids. Being her first meet she wasn't too sure what to do at first. She is use to swimming at practice and didn't know that she had to touch the side of the pool to stop the clock or to start swimming at the sound of the horn, but she sure had fun. It was cute watching her skipping and prancing around the pool deck and playing with the other kids. Raquel had fun swimming but I think she enjoyed the goodie bag that they got at the end even more.


Getting ready to swim.
Raquel swam the 25 yard Freestyle, 25 yard Backstroke
and the 25 yard Freestyle Kick


Raquel and one of the swim coaches (Michelle Sudweeks)


Raquel with her goodie bag after the meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment