Alright, Marcus!! He's doing great. So cute to see him crawling along and hearing you guys coaching him on. (Love that Natalya said 'Happy Easter' as he got to the egg.)
Raquel did awesome at her swim meet! I can't believe she is that good of a swimmer. What a neat talent to always have. (I think I may still doggie paddle. haha.) She looks so professional out there in the lanes.
I love that Natalya is doing swim lessons too. Way to kill two birds with one stone. :)
I sure love you all! Thanks for keeping this updated. I have been in project mode and haven't blogged much, but I love clicking over here to see what the Kennedys are up to.
Mike and I have been married for 12 years. I love being a mom. I have two beautiful and amazing girls and two adorable little boys. Raquel 9, Natalya 7, Marcus 5, and little brother Erik 3.
We currently live in Yorktown, Va and love it!
Alright, Marcus!! He's doing great. So cute to see him crawling along and hearing you guys coaching him on. (Love that Natalya said 'Happy Easter' as he got to the egg.)
ReplyDeleteRaquel did awesome at her swim meet! I can't believe she is that good of a swimmer. What a neat talent to always have. (I think I may still doggie paddle. haha.) She looks so professional out there in the lanes.
I love that Natalya is doing swim lessons too. Way to kill two birds with one stone. :)
I sure love you all! Thanks for keeping this updated. I have been in project mode and haven't blogged much, but I love clicking over here to see what the Kennedys are up to.
Give everyone a squeeze!
Love,
Nan