Sunday, March 18, 2012

6 yrs. old

Our little girl Raquel isn't so little any more. She turned 6 yrs. old today!

She enjoyed her birthday with some of her favorite foods. Donuts for breakfast, sticky rice for lunch and tacos for dinner. Raquel thought it was pretty neat to go to church and get sung to in Primary on her actual birthday. She finished off the day with a bit of present opening.

We sure love our big 6 yr.old girl. She is always willing to help, loves to swim, color and go to school. She is a great big sister and very helpful with her siblings. She is learning to cook and loves making cookies with her dad. Raquel loves being in Kindergarten and riding the bus to school everyday. She loves playing with her friends Gracie and Autumn but also really enjoys just being home and playing with her sister and brother. She is very sweet and caring and just a great kid!

Raquel and her plate of donuts


The birthday girl opening her presents


On Tuesday Raquel helped make pink cupcakes for her school class.
The girls were all excited for pink but all the boys had to think twice about eating pink frosting.


Here are a few questions I asked Raquel on her birthday.

Favorite food : Sticky Rice

Favorite treat: Chocolate Chip Cookies
(that she makes with her dad)

Favorite toys: Barbies

Favorite Color: Pink

Favorite Movie: Rapunzel

Favorite Day of the week: Sunday
(because it was her birthday day)

Favorite Activity: Coloring

Favorite Place: Home

When I grow up I want to be: A cowgirl

I wish: There were unicorns

I dream: about unicorns running & I'm riding on them

My favorite vacation: Going to Grandma's House

Best day: When its my birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment