Happy Birthday. You are so hard to find. Your kids look so cute. I still think of you and am glad you are having a great life. I think about you almost everyday, even though it's been years. I
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I will forever be trying to follow your example of sending birthday cards...in advance. :) haha. I hope you had a great one! Thanks for keeping us updated on Michael. I hope things are going well. Love, Nan
Mike and I have been married for 12 years. I love being a mom. I have two beautiful and amazing girls and two adorable little boys. Raquel 9, Natalya 7, Marcus 5, and little brother Erik 3.
We currently live in Yorktown, Va and love it!
Happy Birthday. You are so hard to find. Your kids look so cute. I still think of you and am glad you are having a great life. I think about you almost everyday, even though it's been years. I
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Yesterday!!! I love to read your blog and keep up on your family. (I think you should have painted your house pink)
ReplyDeleteMeredith
It won't let me sign in with my google id so I had to go anonymous
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I will forever be trying to follow your example of sending birthday cards...in advance. :) haha. I hope you had a great one! Thanks for keeping us updated on Michael. I hope things are going well.
ReplyDeleteLove, Nan