Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Middle of October

Natalya turned 11 months! She is such a sweet kiddo (when she is not whining). Now that her and Raquel share a room they have so much fun together in the mornings when they both wake up at the crack of dawn. Natalya loves playing with her big sister and doing what she is doing. I call her my little puppy dog because she always is crawling around with something hanging out of her mouth like a dog. I'll have to get a picture of it because it is rather cute.


My two hoodlums!


This past week we made a trip down to my sister Ali's house to play and see her new baby. The girls had a blast playing together. We decorated halloween cookies and made caramel apples. I was even brave or insane and took four little girls ages 4, 3, 2 and almost 1 to lunch by myself. It was amazing how many people commented on it and some were actually rude about it, but we survived and had a good time.


A picture of Marilyn Diantha (I think she should have been named after me since she was born on my birthday!)


Raquel and Anna were having so much fun at Anna's house we decided to bring her home with us for a few days. It gave my sister a bit of a break and let the girls play a little bit more. They love playing dress-up and so here is a picture of our two Belles. We are meeting Ali and her other girls half way tomorrow so that Anna can get home. We will meet and have a little lunch date before we have to come home.


Raquel has had a busy week of playdates, finishing up swim lessons and Preschool. This last week they talked about people in our community and a policeman came to visit and let them explore his police car. The kids were asked what their dads did and Raquel's answer was "My daddy works on cars." Don't know where that answer came from but I guess Mike does change the oil in our cars and thats what she sees him doing. Raquel also got her haircut this week, finally making it all the same length after friends and self haircuts. This is a picture of her new hairdo! She had been such a great help to me while Mike has been gone, its amazing how much she has grown in the last year. We tried on her winter jacket from last year and the sleeves were almost up to her elbows, so we had to go buy her a new one.

1 comment:

  1. hahah...what a QT. Her dad works on cars. :) haha. I'm impressed you took all four girls out. Brave woman! I bet you had to bite your tongue with the mean comments. People can be so rude. I love seeing your updates!

    ReplyDelete