At Marcus' 2 month visit his doctor heard a heart murmur and referred him to a Peds Cardiologist. We had his appointment at the Pediatric Cardiologist last week. The Cardiologist, Dr. Miller took one look at him and said, "Even if he has a heart problem it sure isn't causing him any growth problems." And she is right, Marcus is our little chubby baby. She listened to his heart and agreed that she heard something but was pretty sure it was nothing to worry about. But wanted to do an echo cardiogram just in case. Marcus did great during the test and ended up falling asleep in the doctors arms at the end. As Dr. Miller thought Marcus' heart is just fine and the murmur is nothing to worry about.
As for me I went to the dentist last week and was told I had my first cavity. I'm a little sad that I can't say I've never had a cavity anymore but one in 32 years isn't bad either. I got it taken care of today, no problem.
Raquel also went in for her first teeth cleaning with the dentist today. Mike took her and she did great!
I'm so glad everything is okay with Marcus! I'm glad the doctor wasn't worried about it. Is it something they grow out of?
ReplyDeleteI'd like to officially welcome you to the cavity club. :) That is pretty impressive that this is your first.
Good job, Raquel! Hopefully she gets your teeth in not having cavities for a long time.