Saturday, November 20, 2010

Parties & Feasts!

On the 19th Raquel's Preschool class had a sing-a-long and Thanksgiving feast party. For the party we were asked to bring something to share. Of course we couldn't bring just anything, it had to be something cute we made. Again I found a cute turkey made out of food that we decided to make for the Thanksgiving feast. They ended up being a lot more work than I thought and a little too hard for little hands to help. But they did turn out super cute and were all gone by the end of the party.
Natalya, Marcus and I went to Raquel's school for the sing-a-long. I had a cute video of Raquel belting out "God Bless America", but it ended up getting erased off of my iPhone. The kids sang a few songs and played their coffee can drums they made. Very cute seeing Raquel sing, she sure loves music. After the sing-a-long we headed to another class room for our feast. It truly was a feast of finger foods!

Gobble Gobble!
Our cute little Oreo Turkey


Raquel in her Pilgrim hat and beads at the sing-a-long.

Enjoying the feast!


2nd Birthday Party!

Also this weekend we had Natalya's birthday party! We invited some family friends over for a little party for Natalya. She sure had a lot of fun running around with the kids and opening presents. It was so cute to see how special she felt when we sang happy birthday to her.

Natalya is too young yet to decided what type of cake she wanted to Raquel and I choose to make a white cat. The ears are a little misshapen and long but other than that I think it turned out cute.


So excited to be the center of attention!
She was able to blow out the candles on her cake all by herself.


Opening her presents! She got her very own princess blanket, a noisy toy cell phone and Melissa & Doug toy cookie baking and decorating set.

No comments:

Post a Comment