Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Natalya's 2nd Birthday!

Natalya turned two today. We started the day off by Natalya and I running down to the local donut shop and picking up donuts for breakfast. Natalya helped pick them out and she got one with sprinkles of course. Today was her day for class as Romp & Roll. She enjoyed climbing, dancing, sliding, painting, singing and popping bubbles. We then picked Raquel up from school and headed out to lunch to continue our birthday celebration. After a healthy lunch of chicken nuggets, fries and a frosty we headed to the toy store so Natalya could pick out her birthday gift. The girls had fun playing for over an hour with all the toys and Natalya came home with a fun present. We are going to have a birthday party with friends for Natalya on Saturday.


Blowing out the candles on her birthday doughnut!


Eating her Birthday lunch at Wendy's.


Trying out all the toys at the toy store.
The girls had lots of fun playing.



Happy Birthday Natalya!


Ten Things I Love About You!
  • You love your big sister and want to be just like her. You and your sister play so well together and are truly best friends.
  • You love your little brother and show it everyday with hugs and kisses. You are even willing to share your most special blanket with him. The way you protect him from others, by holding up your little index finger and saying no touch.
  • How much you love your sweets! Just like your dad. Making cookies and treats is so much more fun when you have a cute little kid enjoying them.
  • Your love of animals! You are a great little helper when it comes to feeding the cats. Its so cute how you think the word for dog is Carter (our neighbors dog's name).
  • How good you are at playing with mom and dad's iphones. Its amazing what a little 2 year old can do. I'm sure she knows more about my phone than I do. Same goes for the wii, You are able to put on a show off of Netflix for yourself.
  • You love your shows! Dooby (Scooby-do), Co Cooes (Blues Clues) and Dora.
  • Your love of music and how you dance to it when ever the mood hits you like in the middle of the store aisle, sitting in the car, at church or at the pool.
  • Your my little copy cat. You say and do almost everything you see and hear. The other day. Raquel accidentally hurt Mike. She then immediately gave him a hug and kiss and told him she was sorry. Natalya then went up to Mike and purposely slapped his face. Then proceeded to give him a hug, a kiss and tell him she was sorry all because she saw Raquel do it.
  • Your cute giggles and little smiles.
  • Your determination or you could call it stubbornness. But I can't get mad at you for it because your just like me.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Natalya!
    (Love, Your Forgetful Aunt!)

    I love all the things you wrote about her. She sounds like the sweetest girl! I wish we knew her better. I laughed about her slapping Michael and then kissing him. :) I bet that was hard not to laugh at. Your birthday cake and turkey cupcakes are so dang cute. SO creative! It sounds like it was a fun birthday.

    ReplyDelete