Thursday, December 9, 2010
Gingerbread Houses
The first year we made gingerbread houses I went all out like my mom use to do and made the gingerbread and bought all the candy. Last year I just bought a kit and added some extra candy. This year we bought a kit that had 5 little houses in it, thinking that we each could decorate our own. It ended up that Raquel and I were the only ones that decorated the gingerbread houses this year because Mike was a work and Natalya was taking a nap. The houses were cute but very small and the candy that came with it even smaller, so it made it kind of difficult to decorate. We had fun making them and Natalya and Raquel had fun eating all the candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Huh...I have never thought to actually eat them. Are they good? That would make a lot more sense than just leaving them on the counter to admire. Good idea Natalya! (I bet the mini ones were hard to put together. Were ghetto and use graham crackers. haha.
ReplyDelete