Thursday, March 8, 2012
35 weeks
I haven't been pictured on the blog lately since I'm always the one behind the camera so I thought I'd post about me. So here is a picture of me. Notice once again I'm the one behind the camera. I'm now 35 week and doing great. The baby is measuring small (3 weeks to be exact) and so I'm headed back to the doctor next week for and ultrasound to make sure everything is all right. We are not worried and neither is the doctor because all our kids have measured small, just a precaution. Very excited to meet this new little guy and introduce him to the family. Hopefully we can decide on a name before we leave the hospital or better yet before he comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




You're so cute!!! What a cute belly!! Not much longer...
ReplyDeleteSad.... your husband couldn't take a picture of you. What does that say about him?
ReplyDelete