We then came home made pizza and ate it picnic style in the family room with sparkling grape juice and cookies while we watched Harry Potter. The girls think it is a real treat to be able to eat dinner and watch a movie at the same time. It didn't take long for the kids to start getting tired, they were all in bed and asleep by 6:30pm which left the rest of the night to ourselves. Or more like 2 hours before I was exhausted and in bed asleep too.
Friday, December 31, 2010
New Years!
Midnight came and went and the New Year rang in without us as we lay asleep in our beds. We didn't go out partying this New Years but we did have a fun day playing with the kids and having a special New Years Dinner. Mike was able to spend all morning with the girls while Marcus and I went shopping. In the afternoon we took the kids swimming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Oh my gosh I want to squeeze Marcus! He is so adorable! Hey glad to know we weren't the only ones who crashed before the New Year. I think I made it to 11. Your family is so cute Andrea!
ReplyDelete